I was ten and I studied in Primary School when I first started to study English language, I always hated English until the High School it was the most boring lesson for me after Mathematics but thanks to my Englis teacher at the high school I managed to love it and started to study English at the High School and at the University . To be honest I never love English with my whole hearth I just study it to find a job easily and it is spoken all around the world so I have to learn it to survive:) But sometimes knowing English can be enjoyable for example, in Turkey not all the people know English so if I say sth secret to my friend ,who knows English, I can use it :) And the other advantage of it is to provide me a chance to come to Denmark thanks to it I came to Denmark, I will visit lots of places in Europa and I can communicate with the people here easily. However it never keeps my mother tongue's place I sometimes hate to speak English to communicate with the people because I can not express all of my feeling in English as I do in my mother tongue, but I have to use it to survive:(
It can be a bit absurb to hear such kinds of things from an English teacher canditate but I just chose to learn it because of social and economical reasons.

No comments:
Post a Comment