Saturday, October 1, 2011

study trip to copenhagen

 It was to hard to get up early for me we got up at six and catch the train to copenhagen. Everbody slept  in the train except Inma:)) It was a sleepy train trip. We arrived to Copenhagen and meet with Peter and Anne Cristine. First we went a school it was soo different from the schools in Turkey especially the teacher.A teacher met us it was too hard for me to believe that he is a teacher with his long appereance and casual clothes but he was so funney:)) there were lots of things in the school attract my attention because everything was diffrent from our schools in Turkey but more enjoyable and confortable. Firstly students don't have to wear uniforms at school classroos are so colourful there are different classrooms for different purposes for example drama, music, art...It was soo nice for children to improve diffrent hobbies and discover their different talents... There were a music room in the school and there were lots of different insturments in it it was also so nice for children it is impossible in Turkey to find a classromm for music you can just find such a room at the university while we were in thapt music room I consider how lucky they are:) We visited diffrent parts of the school and learned many things about education in Denmark as far as I observe, Danish teachers adopt  ''by doing and living'' education style while students enjoy they also learn the subjects. I liked it too much.Danish education style looks like Village Institutes in Turkey once upon a time . They were found for the education of villagers after the foundation of Turkish Republic but closed because of political issues. After we visited the school we went a long street it was so crowded and noisy I missed it to much,  moeover  I saw many different Turkish restaurants and l was too happy too see them:)))
We went a cemetery and people use it as a park I was really astonished because it is impossible in Turkey people are afraid of the cemeteries and if you went to cemetery ho have a rest and listen to music or read book people think that you have some psychologic problems:))) but that cemetery had a different atmosphere and I were not afraid and then we went to Peter's home for lunch he had prepared some  meal for us I had not tasted before, it was so delicious. but the most interesting things for me were Turkish coffee, lokum and baklava I loved them too much:) Again thank you so much Peter:)) And then we left from the Peter's home for observation. Our topic was food and we talked with lots of people and ask questions to them they said many useful things for us and we noticed that Danish people try to feed healthily I was a very nice trip I enjoyed so much with my friends and I loved Copenhagen too much:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment