Monday, September 19, 2011
first impressions about Denmark
I have lived in Denmark for three weeks and I am triying to adopt to life in here. Everything is so different from Turkey I noticed it as soon as I arrived to the airport. Everthing was so systemactic at the airport and ıt wasn't crowded. When we passed to the waiting saloon I totally noticed that from now on I am not in Turkey people were reading books and newspapers and it was so silent it is impossible in Turkey:) and the most intersting thing that I encountered was people wondering with bare foot. And we waited for 4 hours at the airport and then we moved to the Vordingborg. The system is a bit expensive and differnt from Turkey but people are so helpful and helped us so much and thanks to them we arrived to the Vordingborg easily. It was Saturday when we arrived to here and it was 12 or 13 but there was nearly nobody on the streets just a few people in front of the station moreover there were more bicycles than people in front of the station. Very old people also use bicycles it is so nice. All the Danishes I have met so far are blond and have blue eyes. Another thing that attracted my attention in Denmark that people never paying attention to what they wear:) The most interesting thing that attract my attention is the traffic all people are so respectful to each others and to the pedestrians they alwasys obey the traffic rules and drivers stop before the red light lights they never run a red light, it is impossible in Turkey so I have some difficulties to adopt the traffic in Denmark and I am worrying about someone will pipe me off the police because sometimes I forget to wait the green light for the pedestrians and go accros and also it is very intersting to see people waiting on the pavement ,although there is no car on the way, they wait for the green light for pedestrians it is again very very impossible in Turkey. To sum up I love Denmark so much and I am trying to adopt the systemeatic life in Denmark...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Done! It's very interesting reading about your experiences. You write that Danes never pay attention to what they wear - maybe it's also the case that what's in fashion in DK is not in fashion in Turkey and the other way round. Do you think this is the case? And in what do we dress differently here?
ReplyDeletemaybe you are right a bit but I saw some people who are so chic but also there are some people wearing out of fashion I will take some pictures and share it on my blog I will prove it to you :))
ReplyDelete